The Unity Express in the news
We’re received a decent amount of media coverage already, and we’re expecting a whole lot more as the project gathers steam and we approach the departure date. Keep an eye on this page!
- WAVE magazine about us (1.04 MB)Date: October 10, 2011
WAVE Magazine reporter Milena writes about us in te form of an interview with core team member Coen in the september issue.
- TEDxAmsterdam magazine (2.61 MB)Date: January 16, 2011
We are in the TEDxAmsterdam magazine! (Dutch text)
- Interview on Mercurius Radio (46.01 MB)Date: January 04, 2011
Coen was invited to talk about the project on a local radio station in Leeuwarden. It is a mixed Dutch/English interview about the deeper meaning of the project.
- AanZet (1.33 MB)Date: December 27, 2010
AanZet, a Dutch healthcare magazine, covered our story! A full page explaining about Coen's ambitions, troubles in life and his ideas for The Unity Express (Dutch)
- NHL Punktum (1.64 MB)Date: December 27, 2010
Coen gave an interview about Unity Express in Punktum, the quarterly magazine of the NHL University. (Article in Dutch)
- Nijmegen Direct blogs about us (134.7 kB)Date: October 26, 2010
Nijmegen (a city in The Netherlands) presents Nijmegen in Dialogue. Many other cities participate, and a reporter for them discovered The Unity Express, and named it the The Dialogue Train through Europe".
- Unity Express on geenstijl.nl (236.54 kB)Date: October 26, 2010
Biggest Dutch "shockblog" (with mostly critics writing about everyday topics) covered the Blue Ball competition, and we were linked in there, it's the last link in the article!
- On 3FM Dutch national radio (696.06 kB)Date: September 14, 2010
In the radio show "Bring it on" on 3FM (3fm.nl) Coen talks about networking and the Unity Express!